Friday 9 January 2015

My First Travel Book
by Anna Othitis
Are you ready to take to the skies?
Captain Frankie welcomes you on board.
Come join the adventures of Captain Frankie and the Angelic Airlines flying angel as they travel across the world to some of the most popular, entertaining, and educational places in the world. Captain Frankie is waiting for you to book your ticket, safely stow your bags, and open your eyes to the beautiful places created for all of us to visit in My First Travel Book.
#googletuesday #ebook   #pizzazz #childrensbooks #annaothitis

My First Fun Golf Steps
by John & Anna Othitis
My First Fun Golf Steps is the first book in the My First Sports Books series. It 
introduces children aged from 3-7 to the sport of golf as Captain Frankie, the pilot in 
the My First Travel Books series flies them to Africa to learn the game. Kids can enjoy 
following the cute illustrations of the animals who teach the sport in easy steps. A 
fun and enjoyable adventure!
#googletuesday #ebook   #pizzazz #golf #childrensbooks #annaothitis

No comments:

Post a Comment