Friday 22 February 2019

Marika Gerika : "I Can Cook" Children's Book Series


Marika Gerika : I Can Cook

Author of Children's Cook Book Series



Born in Zimbabwe,  Africa I was fortunate and privileged enough to have had several years of cooking.
I take pleasure in writing these books for children - bonding in the kitchen with their parents, grandparents and friends.
Spending many enjoyable hours in the kitchen and I have no doubt they will one day become  Great Cooks. I came from Africa where fresh healthy locally grown fruits, vegetables 
and meats were readily available grown and ripened in the natural unspoiled gardens and farms with a large percentage of organic growing and production.









Available at 

https://www.amazon.com/Marika-Germanis/e/B00L6G1EZM?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1&qid=1560223786&sr=8-1



No comments:

Post a Comment